Friday 9 August 2013

[Product Review] Za Total Hydration BB Cream UV & UV White. Get a natural & glowing skin this summer!


If I were to be ask that what is the one makeup that I cannot leave house without even if I'm running late, I guess that would be my base makeup.

Yes, you must be wondering why. Most people would opt for eyebrows, mascara, just false lashes or some don't even apply anything at all when they are running late. Not even sunscreen! But personally to me a good base or foundation can not only makes you look more fresh and radiant but most important it can also protect your skin from dust and pollutants outside and the deadly killer: UV Rays! 

For most of us I believe that all along we had been trying to find that perfect foundation, the right shade etc and throughout my years dealing with cosmetics and being a makeup artist,  I would say that the greatest invention would be BB cream.  

In case for some of you who hasn't got the slightest clue what is BB cream still, BB cream also known as Blemish Balm cream was used back in the days for people who had undergone skin laser surgery, recommended by dermatologists to calm and protect their skin. Over the years, bb cream had became so popular that it was being used by cosmetic companies as a multi function product and some even incorporating skincare benefits! 

Hmm..so many different brands out there, which ones to chose? Having tried so many different brands and types out there,  I finally found my true love!  ^_^ (Eehh. .talking about bb cream ok..? Don't think otherwise k? ;) )
Za Total Hydration BB & BB UV White Cream.  

When I first tried this on at the counter in Watson,  I was simply amazed by the light weight texture and how moisturising it was.  At that point of time, I was looking for a suitable BB cream that would be light weight in texture. Most of us when mentioning about BB cream would straight away think about Korea and recommend Korean brands which I have used before.  

However,  Korean brands of BB creams usually tends to be slightly more rich in texture for some of the range and when we put on our face it seems to be slightly rich and thick or even oily!

That is because the weather and climate in Korea is more dry and cold due to the four seasons compare to our hot and humid climate thus, the texture of theirs BB creams usually tends to be thicker.

Za Total Hydration BB cream UV not only feels light in texture but its also very easy to apply and blend. For busy women like us, a good product that has multi function and benefits is just what we need. 


Comes with SPF 43pa+++. With 12 in 1 multi function that can achieve a healthy glowing look with the special mineral skincare formula yet moisturise the skin at the same time.  Light weight and super bendable and also able to act as a foundation to conceal all skin problems.  Recommended for normal to dry skin or babes who had to constantly stay in air con environment.

Another true love of mine would be the Za Total Hydration BB Cream UV White. Comes with a high SPF factor of 50PA+++. A whitening bb cream that brighten your skin in just 10 days!  Correct dull and uneven skintone too. I love the fact that not only its light texture but yet it also brighten up my dull n swallow skin tone.  Though it only comes in one shade, but it suits most Asian skin tone. ♥

Each time I only had to used a small amount, about a pea size slightly more and I am able to use for my entire face. Though the packaging is small but its able to last me for a month or two. This is already my second tube. ^_^

Super bendable and easy to spread. I normally use a sponge to apply. First tapping the bb cream onto the face then spread outwards. If no sponge or no time to use one,  then fingers will also do the trick. The key to make our base or foundation last longer is to tap the product on first then spread.  Personally I like to start from the centre of my face and move outwards. Then places where I have ance scars or need more coverage l'll tapped on abit more of the cream.

I love how it makes me look more fresh and radiant the moment I applied on my face yet knowing that my face is protected from the UV Rays with the high SPF factor.  For busy women like us or simply no time to slather on so many products in the morning, this is really one base makeup that I would strongly recommend.  =)

After consistently using it, I do noticed that my skin tone seems to be slightly brighter in tone and spots and scars seems to be slightly lighter. Really ♥ this multi function and reasonable price product which I'll be getting my third tube soon. My second tube left half only! >\\\<  ( Panicked mode!!!) 

Hope you all enjoyed today's little review and sharing. 

Lurve
Snowy
Living Beauty Editor/
Makeup Artist



 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment