Monday 19 August 2013

[DIY Sharing] Nail Art Pink Graffiti Glamour x Funky


 
    How was everyone weekend last week? Did you all had a great one? ^_^

    Weekend nowadays are so precious to me as it's the only time that I can have some personal
    Time to myself or spending quality time with my family. Usually I'll either be at home doing
    My stuff, trying to write more articles for you all or simply just spending time with my family
    Even though it's more like slacking at home. XD Either that or I'll be working at photo shoots
    Or other makeup assignments.

    By the way I recently had my hair cut and dyed so this is not really my most updated recent
    Photo but I can assure that there isn't much changes in me at all. =P

   Another thing that I like to do during the weekend will be to do manicure and/or pedicure. (If
   I'm not too lazy or if I have some inspiration. =P) Yes for everything I do inspiration is very
   Important to me. Whether it's designing makeup looks or doing my nails. So today will be
   Another nail art tutorial. A real simple, quick and easy to complete design. =) Here we go:

Step 1: Remove excess oil, dirt on your nails by gently cleaning your nails bed
           With a cotton pad soak with nail polish remover. Paint a layer of clear base coat over.
Step 2: Paint a thin layer of the nail polish (Color of your choice)

Step 3: Paint a second layer over after the first coat has dried.

(Small interruption here: Recently I have discovered a very good nail product which dry your nails Slightly faster which is none other than Quick dry drop. Perharp some of you have heard before or all Along has been using it but personally when I do my own nails I had never used before. It was my Sister who bought one from Etude House and has been using it whenever she paint her nails. Thus, One day I decided to give it a try. And somehow it works, it makes your layer of nail polish dry Slightly faster. After painting the first layer, you can drip a drop of the quick dry coat over before Painting the second layer.)

Step 4: Once all your nails are painted with 2 coats of your desire nail colour, You can now start to do the art part.
 

Step 5: For my middle and forth finger, I'm using the black cracking top coat which I just painted it
            Over and the black and white shattering bits top coat and below is how it looks like. ^^
















 


















 
 
Simply just love the effect. Ain't it pretty? ^^


Step 6: For my pinkie and index finger, simply just use nail art pen and place little black dots on top.
            You can design and place them in any way you want or prefer. You can also use a toothpick
            Or a dotting tool which I have recommended before in my other nail articles.

















 




















Step 7: For my thumb, I painted a layer of sliver glitter nail polish over and once dried, paint a Layer of top coat over and place the pearls or any 3D ornaments of your own choice on top before the Top coat dry up. Paint the top coat over your other fingers as well.



















And....Done! Simple? Quick? Easy? =D Very suitable for casual weekend out, parties or even
For work/office.
 

 




















I myself really love this design as its not only quick and easy to achieve but its also very me. LOL.. XD (I have always love the colour combination of Back & Pink.)  Nowadays many nail polish brands have come up with nail polish that are glittery, with beads, crystals, and even caviar beads! So now designing and doing our own nails has become so much easy and fun! All the nail polish that I used in this tutorial are from The Face Shop. Top coat was from Etude House. Right now The Face Shop has launched lots of new colors and even gel nail polish which is the one I'm using here and Etude House are having a buy 1 get 1 free nail polish promotion so quickly go get them now while stock last! =P  Whereas for me, I really have to stop buying nail polish for a long time now or at least wait till my old ones are finished or dry up as I have one whole basket of nail colors and running out of space to store. >///<



















Hope you all enjoy today little tutorial.

Lurve
Snowy
Makeup Artist & Beauty Editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment