Saturday 12 October 2013

[Skincare & Product Review] Get Firm, V-Shape Face With Bio-essence Face Lifting Cream

 
Did you all got a shock?? XD
 
Haha this was actually the old me. I was going through some of my old photos the other day and I found this among all my other photos. if I'm not wrong I think this was taken like... 3, 4 years ago...? =X I look young no doubt but gosh...my face was so fat and chubby... @_@
 
I believe that all women and gals out there are like me.. when we are young, we probably think that we have all the time in the world and the youth to waste thus we never really gave much thought about anti-aging and how to fight against gravity. XD
 
Personally for me, I didn't started using anti aging skincare until I was about 25? (Ops...accidentally revealed my age! >/////<) and that was the proper age that they said can start using anti aging at that time. But honestly nowadays with our environment, UV rays, lifestyle, work and stress, its not consider early at all to start using anti aging at even 22 or 23 years old! Yes, some of you are surprised but believe me...its not..
 
I have always wanted and hoping to get a more slimmer and V-shape face (even though people always said I have my mother sharp chin and jawline. =P ) and I have tried controlling my diet and getting those face massager from beauty shops and even Daiso but somehow it just doesn't works. However, I have found that using the correct skincare product is probably one of the slightly more effective way and yes I have found that one product. =)
 
 
Bio-essence Face Lifting Cream.
 
This is the latest improved formula and version. I have not tried the old version before thus I can't really make a comparison. Consisting of Royal Jelly and ATP their two main ingredients, It is said to give you a even more V-Shape and slimmer face with lifting effect. Sounds and look promising doesn't it? ;)
 
Royal Jelly - Nourish and improve skin radiance. With anti bacterial and disinfection function to disinfect pimples and even acne skin.

ATP - Enhances skin renewal and revitalize the skin.



Recommended by Taiwan most popular variety show Nu Ren Wo Zui Da, this new version is said to give you a even more firm and lifted face! It come together with a measuring tape for you to observe and measure your face for any changes but honestly I don't really quite know how to use it. XD But I do like the translucent blue bottle and packaging, gives a soothing and calm effect. =)


Again comes with a protective seal to prevent contamination.


Texture wise I would say though its rich but when applied evenly on face overall its still quite ok and it doesn't really leaves a sticky or oily feeling on the skin. =) Smell wise it has a slightly minty smell and when applied it has a slightly minty and cooling feeling on the face. Usually when I apply I would use roughly about this pea size amount. Not just for face but neck as well. Yes, a lot of us tend to neglect the neck when using skincare yet its the most important part as well as this is area where first signs of aging shows too.


To ensure that its applied evenly, I would place 5 dots mainly on my forehead, nose bridge, chin and both cheeks area. Neck area I would place about 2 dots.

Starting from the neck, using both hands, I would swept in a upwards motion. Then moving onto the cheeks, I would spread and swept in a upwards and outwards motion. After that for forehead would also be in a upwards motion then sweeping down the nose bridge and for chin I would just massage in a circular motion. All these of course are done in a gentle motion and force. Don't ever treat your face roughly! its the only one we got! =P

You can use it both day and night time but personally for me I used it for night time. For night I would normally prefer something that's hydrating, nourishing, lifting and repairing the skin. Day time I would be using mostly whitening, brightening or revitalizing products. ^_^

              
 

 My before and after with a 3 weeks difference. Before using my face is still consider skinny (very "thick" skin right? =P) but can see that both my cheeks area are quite chubby (but not cute ok? XD) and seems to be sagging downwards... @_@ After using, I won't dare to say that my face slim a lot but can see that my chin and jawline are more sharp and define and the "chubbiness" of my cheeks are being "moved" upwards. Pores are also more refine and smooth. XD. So happy with the results!! ^_^



Besides the slimming effect, I can also feel my face has become more firm and lifted and my skin definitely has become more elasticity. My skin also feels more nourished and fresh every morning I woke up.

Overall, I'm happy and satisfied with the results. Pricing wise is also at affordable prices and this is definitely a product that I will replenish again once I finish. ^_^

Hope you all enjoy today little sharing and review! ^^

Lurve
Snowy
Makeup Artist & Beauty Editor xoxo

Available at all leading Watsons and Guardian pharmacy. Do check out the other products of the Royal Jelly range and other series too. For more information and updates of their products, do visit their Facebook page Bio-essence. ^^




                                                                 

   


          























 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post.This is a nice Face Massager.I am happy to buy this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Rahul. =) Glad that you like the product too!

    ReplyDelete