Friday 4 October 2013

[Product Review] Get a smooth flawless base in secs. Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion Foundation Compact

Today topic is about getting a smooth and radiant base makeup in just 30seconds.. XD
 
Now I know all of you must be thinking "How is this possible!!??" For a normal makeup base,
There's sunscreen, primer, foundation, concealer, loose powder....Zzzz..by the time you finish
Your base makeup, you would probably have already be late for work or your date and that's
Even before you done your eye makeup etc.

Of course in my line of work, the above steps are definitely correct and are deem necessary.
But with the invention of new cosmetics products nowadays, putting on our base makeup and
yet achieving a smooth, radiant look has never been much easier.

 
Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion Compact SPF 50 PA+++
 
A 6-In-1 benefit foundation compact that can save us lots of steps to a smooth flawless makeup.
-Sun cream SPF 50 PA+++
-Sebum control
-Provide moisture
-Cooling on the skin
-Whitening function
- Foundation
 
Honestly speaking, I wasn't quite interested in this in the first place.. I had my own BB cream
And tons of other foundation that I was trying to finish and when this was launched at that time,
It happened that Laneige and The Face Shop also have something similar. So naturally I didn't
Went to find out more about this product even though I'm a fan of Etude House and was always
Very excited whenever they launch new products. =P
 
So one fine day I just went into the Orchard Wisma outlet thinking of browsing around and just
Getting my eye and lip makeup remover and that's it when the beauty advisor introduced me to this.
She helped me to find the right shade and letting me tried out on the back of my hand. I felt that the
Texture was pretty amazing so I decided to bought one to try it out and didn't regret my action since
Then. XD
 


Reason: The packaging itself honestly already captivated my heart when I first saw it. (Yeah..I'm
Quite a sucker when it comes to product packaging. XD) The packaging from the box to the compact
Already had my name splashed all over it by being in pink.(My favourite colour ^^) And the design wise is so dreamy and princess like.
 


The thoughtfulness and practicality part is also there. When open up, the powder puff is on top to
prevent contamination. The density of the puff is design in a way to pick up the foundation much
More easier without absorbing in the foundation like other normal sponge or puff. Thus, we will get Whatever amount that we picked up. A lot of people dislike using sponge or puff is because of this Reason. However, not in the case with this special puff.^^
 


Underneath below is the cushion pad. ^_^
 


Unlike normal powder compact, the method use here is quite different. Using the puff, Press gently
Onto to the cushion pad and you will get your foundation onto the sponge.
 


Instead of applying in strokes and rubbing, simply just pat, pat, pat on the skin! =D If you have area where you require more coverage, just press on the cushion a few more times. Even if were to press down real hard, the amount of foundation will never be too much like bottle foundation whereby we sometimes accidentally pump too much. Thus, with this cushion pad, there won't be any wastage and we can save more on the foundation. XD
 


Available in 2 shades, #W13 Natural Beige and #W14 Honey Beige. I got the one in #W13 as its the closest to my skin tone.
 


It blend into the skin extremely well with no stickiness and the result is a smooth flawless finish. =D
 



Here I only applied a layer of face primer and I just applied on the cushion foundation compact.
It gives a smooth and radiant finish with a certain dewy glow on the skin. ^_^ Coverage wise I would Say its a light to medium coverage. Area where you think you need more coverage like acne scars, Uneven skin tone can pat on a bit more of the foundation and yes even dark under eye circles can be conceal too! =D (Finally found a foundation that can conceal my dark eye circles without the cakiness underneath my eyes.!)
 


Beside the lovely packaging, it also has a nice soothing floral like scent when you are applying the foundation. ^^


 
Unlike bottle or tube foundation or BB cream, the compact size and design fits well into cosmetic pouch or our handbags and makes touching up so much more easier with the fit in mirror too! ^^
 
 
You can leave it as it is after applying to achieve a radiant and dewy finish or you can apply a light Layer of loose powder over it to set the whole makeup for a matte finish. Personally for me I would Only applied a light layer of loose powder down the centre of my face to set the look as I'm combination skin type.
 
Overall, I really like this product a lot. The whitening function has not only brighten up my skin but Also even out my skin tone with a radiant finish. The sebum control also means that I can blot lesser On my T-zone area and lesser touch up yet the moisture function will not dry up my cheek area and the rest of my face. The best part is it also sells the refill separately! and I will definitely go stock up On it once I finish the existing one! (Besides, now Etude House are having promotions! Yay! Time to Go cosmetic looting again! XD)
 
Hope you all enjoy today little sharing and review!
 
XoXo
Snowy
Makeup Artist & Your Beauty Editor ^o~
 
*Do check out their Facebook page for more updates and promotion!
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment