Thursday 27 February 2014

[Product Review] Black & Whiteheads OUT!! Brighter & Clearer Skin x Kose Clear Whitening Mask


Hi everyone!! Its me again.. hurhur.. =3 Hope everyone is having a great week so far? TGIF!! Woohoo!!! \(^3^)/

Anyway today will be a short and simple session. =P something not too "heavy" to read for the weekend. I'm sure most of you ladies out there are already very familiar with the product up above, so I'm not going to do much introduction about it. =) Basically I will be sharing my thoughts and feel after using it.

Honestly speaking, I had never used their product before all along in the past... @_@ ( Though there was a period of time whereby I was crazy about everything Japanese related.. from their dramas to their lifestyle and culture to their skincare and makeup.. ) but now I guess Korean craze has already taken over the world by storm.. XD (Super Junior.. Shinee.. G-Dragon.. BigBang..  (=3=)

OK. Back to topic.. Ahem.. Basically for me my skin type is combination skin.. with occasional breakouts before that thing... ( you know... ahem... that thing..) so that time I was looking for a whitening and clarifying mask.. and I decided to give this a try when I was shopping around at BHG Clementi mall. (They have a Kose counter there)


Love its deep blue packaging.. ^^


Don't worry if you can understand Japanese, they have a instruction manual inside or you can always check with the beauty consultant on how to use it.
 


After cleansing face, apply this preferably with a facial brush onto dry skin avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. You can apply on whole face or selected areas. For me, I usually applied on my T-zone, chin, and both cheeks as I have combination skin and my nose can gets a little oily with enlarged pores sometimes.. @_@
(Heh.. you all must be thinking why its in black colour when it says clear whitening mask... XD so that when we remove it the dirt, black and whiteheads "trapped" onto the mask can be seen more obvious. )



After applying, wait for about 20-30mins or until its totally dry. During this period it will be best not to talk or laugh. (That's what I will do) because as its getting drier, it will also feels tighter and tighter. So perhaps can do something that doesn't require talking while waiting. XD



After when its totally dry, you peel it off! yes, its a peeling mask and this is the part which I don't really fancy about this product. I will start peeling from bottom up in a fast but gentle speed . =P to minimize the pain factor haha. But the effect I have to say its really good. You will feel that your pores are all cleared up and no longer clogged. All black and whiteheads are removed. Skin is smoother and brighter. After this you can apply toner and move on to the rest of your skincare products.





Usually I will use this once every 2 weeks or whenever I feel that my skin need a "spring cleaning" XD depending on your skin condition. Thus, one tube can last me for quite sometime. By the way, this product is unisex. So guys out there don't forget to give your skin a "spring cleaning" once in awhile. You will feel more fresh and look even better!! ^^

Ok. That's all for today.
Hope you all enjoy this little review session.
Happy weekend!!

Snowy
Makeup Artist/Beauty Editor






 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment