Thursday 26 September 2013

(Product Review) Going Back To School? Or Are You [Too Cool For School]?? ;)


















 
 
 
 
Too Cool For School has finally landed in Singapore! =D
 
Yes.. it's another Korean cult brand that has jumped onto the K-Pop
Bandwagon fever and make its way into Singapore.. and this just goes
To show how hot and popular Korea trends are!

I know the first thought that will come to most people mind is.. "Oh..
Another Korean beauty brand...as if we don't have enough here.. "
With The Face Shop, Etude House, SkinFood etc. But personally I feel
That it's good to have more choices of brands and products sometimes
And besides, Korean trend and makeup is so "In" now! So no harm letting
One more squeezing their way in through here right? ;) And I bet those who
Have seen or heard about this brand before must has been long anticipating for
It! =D

Honestly, I have never heard about this brand before till I first saw it on my favourite
Taiwan variety show nu ren wo zui da.  The product featured was a mascara that was
Packaged into a 3D pop up card. At that moment I was like "Omg..this is so interesting!"
And I immediately went to Google it and realised that it wasn't available in Singapore
(At that time..) but now its finally here! =D

And here's a little story about their brand which I personally find it cute and interesting.

Too Cool For School Spirit: Is all about artistic experiment, Independent and underground,
Too Cool as a vague energy and creating your own unique style that cannot be copied.

Each of their cartoon characters that you see on their products packaging has different names
and their own characteristic.




















Sienna: A lovely girl with great interest in love and the world who love shopping and parties
but also enjoys taking time alone to herself. Constantly encountering sweet incidents.





















Emma: Pure as a child and a great bohemian artist. Dream to be a storyteller and tell
Happy stories to people. Engrossed in books, movies, her bohemian style is loved by everyone.


Joey: Boyish girl who enjoys music and travelling. A smart lady who dreams to be a
Photographer and capture freedom she feels while travelling with her camera.

















Max: A cat who lives with Sienna and with a lot of secrets. Always worried about Sienna
Who is full of curiosity but is starting to resemble her.
















Lastly Dinoplatz: A dinosaur who likes sweet Tasha mushroom.

So I went down to their outlet at Far East Plaza thinking of just browsing and taking a look.
And when I reached there.. boy.. I was in wonderland again. However, not knowing what was
Their popular and bestseller at that time, I only bought the things that I needed or rather looking
For at that time.

And here are my "trophies..." =P

Some are actually samples and the round pocket mirror on the right is a free gift.
 


Party Time Dual Eyeshadow and Eye Base.

This is really too lovely and cute to resist. With Sienna and Joey on the packaging.
Makes putting on eyeshadow much more interesting!


It actually comes in a few colours choices. But while I was there, I only saw a blue shade
And this earth tone brown shade. So naturally I bought this for a more natural and daily wear
Look. Perharps the other colours might have to wait for sometime for them to bring in. =)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photo Source: Google Search
The other colours choice of the Dual Eyeshadow
 


Unscrew the top and underneath is the eyeshadow base.
What a convenient and thoughtful design! ^_^
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also bought their Glam Rock Smoky Nudy Lipstick in #1 Pale Beige. A nude shade for personal
Use. Colours choices wise when I went there were also not a lot for this particular range.
Perharps might have to be patient awhile for the other colours to arrive. ;)
 

Dinoplatz Pearl Bay Invasion in #2 Baby Pink Clam. What a interesting name for a highlighter!
I either used this alone after putting on my foundation or I mixed the two together to get a dewy
And glowing effect. ^^ but honestly I haven't use much yet.. simply cannot bear to use, either that
Or I have too many cosmetics.... Can't finish.. XD  
 




I got this Pore Minimizing Serum sample. I find that texture is not too bad and doesn't feel
Sticky on the skin.. effect wise..it does help a bit in refining my pores. As for the dual fibre
Brush, I have not use it yet but the bristles feels rather soft on the skin. =)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also received this foam cleanser sample which I haven't tried yet too >///< but I love its
Packaging. Looks just like a candy wrapper! =P
 
So overall, these are my loots from my first visit there. Will definitely still go back there again to
Sweep away more loots. XD (Heard that their Egg Mousse Pack is pretty good!!) *Tempted~~~
 
Hope you all enjoy today little sharing! ^^
 
Lurve
Snowy
Makeup Artist & Beauty Editor xoxo
 
PS: Their location is at 14 Scotts Road, Far East Plaza #03-53. Just beside the escalator.
       Do check out their Facebook page too! ;P

 



2 comments:

  1. i went there today! when i saw the store i was just staring and gazing at it. such a cute little make up store. but i saw the prices i was a little like :P but everything looks so appetizing!i liked the cute and cozy atmosphere as it was quite small. i just started owning makeup. so cute to look at. the lipgloss applicator was actually like a clear plastic not normal applicator. i think i am going to make that my "go to make up shop" since it just started recently haha. i need to go back and look into their stuff more tho to see what i really need though because their prices are just a little bit much. haha ::PP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They recently just opened one more outlet at Vivocity too! it's an small booth at level one in the centre. Do check it out if you are nearby there! ^^

      Delete