Sunday 2 June 2013

[Product Review] Summer Afternoon Teatime~ Etude House Sweet Recipe Collection

    Time to enjoy a lovely summer afternoon teatime with Etude House!
 
    It's summer time in a blink of an eye and my favourite Korean brand Etude House has
    Yet again launched another makeup collection! ^_^
   
    Endorsed by none other than popular K-Pop boyband Shinee!
 
    Ever since they launched the Etoinette collection for springtime earlier this year, I had been
    Anxiously waiting for their summer collection. And this time round they have not failed to
    Disappoint me with their cute and sweet packaging and lovely bright colors.
   
 
    
 
    Inspired by summer season and sweet teatime desserts like cupcakes, chocolates and cream 
    Mousse, The entire collection consist of
 
   1) Choux makeup base with cream mousse texture
   2) 2 color glitter sheer duo eyeshadow
   3) Jelly Lipstick
   4) Chocolate Highlighter and eyeshadow
   5) Ice cream nail polish
   6) All over cream color (Can use for blush and lips)
   7) Candy Cane lipcolor ( Can be use as a moisturising lipbalm)
  
   Again, initially I wanted to buy the entire collection. XD but then it was a little disappointing this
   Time round as they did not bring in the entire series collection. Items like the chocolate eyeshadow,
   Cookie pact for face and a few nail polish colors were not available in Singapore. =(
   But still I managed to get my hands on a few of the items. =P
   
    Ice cream Nail Polish.
   
    These colors are all so lovely! ^_^ don't they just remind you of macarons??? Lately I've been
    Having so much fun doing nail art with all these nails colors which I will launch in another article.
    However, i did not managed to get all the colors. Like the orange color were supposed to have a
    Glitter one but were not available in most Etude House counters. =( Despite that, I feel that these
    Are already good enough for me to play with. =P
 




    All Over Color. Available in 5 different shades. Can be used for blusher and lips. ^^ Isn't that
    Convienent? I only got this color as I felt that this shade suits my skintone better.
 
    Can just simply use fingers to apply as it's in a cream texture. =)
  
    Candy Stick. Feels like licking it just by looking at it! =P Reminds me of the candy cane we
    Always bought for Christmas.
   
    Photo Source: Google Search.
   Available in 3 different shades.


 

   The texture is just like a moisturising lipbalm with a slight tint of color. Very good when we just
   Want to moisturise our lips but with some color on. =)
 
    Baby Choux Makeup Base. The texture is just like a mousse texture that you practically feel like
    Licking it! XD Helps foundation to stay on better and longer and creates a smooth matte finish. ^^
 
     Jelly Lipstick. Comes in a few variety of colors but I only got these 2 shades as I was looking for
     A red lipcolor but the pink look so lovely too.. ^^ so eventually I got it as well. =P Gives a smooth
     And moisturizing finish.
  


 

      The cute and sweet packaging. A signature of Etude House products.
   


 

       Cupcakes Eyeshadow. Aren't the container cute?? ^^ Got these 2 colors as I was looking for
       Something different other than brown or smokey colors. 
    Simply love the combination of these 2 colors. And the glitter are very obvious and pretty when
    Applied on.

    I was so inspired and in love with the colors that I used the eyeshadow and nail polish in one
   Of my recent photoshoot. And here's the lovely result. ^^

    Model: Ying Qian
    Makeup/Hair: Me (Living Beauty)
    Photographer:Raymond Lau

    Hope you all enjoy today little sharing! ^_^

    Lurve,
    Snowy
    Your Beauty Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment